#TeamMichelleObama


This time I want to tell you how proud I am of Michelle Obama. She is like so amazingg!! She became the wife of President of United States, she studied well, she loves getting As, she is so cool!

There are so many quotes from her that inspire me, but these are what I loved the most:

1.

 Well I think don't waste ur energy to think about haters, negativity, or sadness, because I think not all the peoples in this world will love you anyway. You need haters too to make ur life colourful and that can make you improve your life. "Stay true to yourself and never let what somebody else says distract you from your goals".

2.
Booom!!!
Well, if you can improve yourself to the higher level, you will got boy/girl that have the same level as you are. Because your prince will be your mirror anyway. If you are smart and good, you will be with someone that good enough for you. Then, for high school student (like me) that will be better if we think about education first, because I think.... "We won't be married tomorrow, but maybe die tomorrow. The only one who know is God." - #me


That is my thought for today.
Well I love Michelle Obama. Maybe next time I'll share her biography or tell her about her lovely personality.

see youuu~~

Komentar